When diet alone is not enough – the simple art of detoxing- will transform your health and your life
- detoxification is the single most powerful tool used by natural health professionals to prevent and reverse disease
- toxins are substances that have a harmful effect in the body and can undermine our health and weaken body systems and organs
- detoxification is simply the process of neutralising and eliminating toxins from the body and enabling an efficiently working elimination system for true maintenance of health
The simple art of detoxification
- Identify and eliminate food intolerances.
- Nourish the body to ensure adequate nutrition and absorption.
- Promote healthy digestion by using digestive enzymes.
- Take intestinal cleansing supplement to clean the colon and remove old toxic waste.
- Reduce exposure to environmental toxins
- Support liver and kidney detoxification with herb and nutritional supplements to ensure complete elimination of toxins.
- Daily dry skin brushing will encourage lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins via the skin.
- Hydrotherapy including saline baths, saunas and colonic irrigation will support any cleanse and detox therapy .
- Bach Flower Remedies can be used to help the emotions through change and help to promote positive feelings
- Principals of Traditional Chinese Medicine are used in a unique therapeutic program to achieve long term physical mental and emotional benefits.
How long will it take?
A successful and long lasting cleanse and detoxification will be planned to suit your individual needs and can take from 1 week to 2 – 3 months. It should not interupt your daily commitments although you may find that you experience mental and emotional changes which cause you to make positive long term changes to your lifestyle.
This is the power of a successful cleanse and detoxification therapy